- Tickets at a click-IT for ease and convenience- 28 initiatives
- Meeting the Demand- More capacity more choices-21 initiatives
- Towards a quality travel experience-Infrastructure, information ,security and more-34 initiatives
- Catering and Tourism services- More options better quality-16 initiatives
- Engaging with passengers-Connecting and responding online- initiatives in 2 major areas.
- Enjoy Free Virtual Tours With Indian Railways, Courtesy Google.
- Railway Push To Heritage Conservation: Steam Engines To Return To Mountains.
- Railways ropes in IRSDC for speedy redevelopment of 400 stations.
- Indian Railways mountain heritage services to get Narendra Modi government boost, go back to steam engines
- Indian Railway Locomotives To Run On Fuel-Cell Battery
Top Posts & Pages
- IRFC to facilitate Indian Railways Rs 1,50,000 cr LIC loan
- Shop, watch films at railway stations in Mumbai
- Railways rescue destitute children in Waltair division
- Japan to modernize India's railway stations
- Website of Zonal Training Institute, Trichy is now available online. .http://railnet.org.in/sr/zrti/
- New Dedicated Freight Corridors of Indian Railways
- Sydac to deliver first train simulation system to India
- JVs between railways and states to start with fund of Rs100 crore for each state
- Steam locomotives need to be taken out of museums, restored and used in mountain railways
- Indian Railways modifies wagons to earn Rs 300 cr extra revenues
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsATVM Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVMs) bio-toilets bullet trains Central Railway Central Railway (CR) Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Dedicated Freight Corridor dedicated freight corridors Delhi Metro diesel locomotives divisional railway manager Government Railway Police (GRP) high-speed trains ICF Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Indian Railways Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Ircon IRCTC IRCTC Website Konkan Railway LHB coaches locomotives Ministry of Railways Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC). Northern Railway passenger trains premium trains rail budget rail network Rail Tariff Authority Railway Board Railway Budget railway infrastructure railway ministry railway projects Railway Protection Force (RPF) railway stations railway tracks RITES Rolling stock RPF South Central Railway southern railway Tatkal tickets unmanned level crossings Western Railway Western Railway (WR) Zonal railways
Inspire Minds blog: Inspire Minds
Ingvar Feodor Kamprad was born on 30 March 1926, in a small farm called Elmtaryd near village of Agunnaryd, in the Swedish province of Småland. Kamprad started showing interest in business even as a small boy.Hebegan to develop a business as a young boy, selling matches to neighbours from his bicycle. He found that he […]
Jan Koum, co-founder of WhatsApp was born in a small village near Kiev in Ukraine. He was the only child of a housewife and a construction manager who built hospitals and schools. His house did not even have electricity.He led a life full of hardships as his family struggled hard to meet ends meet. Jan […]
- Follow Indian Railway News on WordPress.com