Performance of Indian Railways in Two years.
- WR uses tech to track escalator breakdowns.
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi Trains To Be Revamped: This is What They Will Have.
- Railways to float content on demand (CoD) and rail radio (RR) services tenders.
- Indian Railways set to get modern ‘Make in India’ locomotives; check out images and facts.
- Why a rail development authority?
Top Posts & Pages
- Coach maintenance done every 9 months, says Railways
- East Coast Railway comes up with lightning-proof signals
- Info about Freight Wagons of Indian Railways
- Railway workshop to repair LHB coaches
- Indian Railways to roll out ‘Make in India’ 160 kmph self-propelled ‘world-class’ train sets at half the cost of import!
- Whatsapp number launched for passengers' safety in train
- Mobile, Web and SMS based complaints portal launched
- WR plans to soon instal audio-visual indicators in automatic door trains
- Full report of Bibek Debroy committee - (323 Pages)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsATVM Automatic Ticket Vending Machines (ATVMs) bio-toilets bullet trains Central Railway Central Railway (CR) Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) Dedicated Freight Corridor dedicated freight corridors Delhi Metro diesel locomotives divisional railway manager Government Railway Police (GRP) high-speed trains ICF Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Indian Railways Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Ircon IRCTC IRCTC Website Konkan Railway LHB coaches locomotives Ministry of Railways Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC). Northern Railway passenger trains premium trains rail budget rail network Rail Tariff Authority Railway Board Railway Budget railway infrastructure railway ministry railway projects Railway Protection Force (RPF) railway stations railway tracks RITES Rolling stock RPF South Central Railway southern railway Tatkal tickets unmanned level crossings Western Railway Western Railway (WR) Zonal railways
Inspire Minds blog: Inspire Minds
Ingvar Feodor Kamprad was born on 30 March 1926, in a small farm called Elmtaryd near village of Agunnaryd, in the Swedish province of Småland. Kamprad started showing interest in business even as a small boy.Hebegan to develop a business as a young boy, selling matches to neighbours from his bicycle. He found that he […]
Jan Koum, co-founder of WhatsApp was born in a small village near Kiev in Ukraine. He was the only child of a housewife and a construction manager who built hospitals and schools. His house did not even have electricity.He led a life full of hardships as his family struggled hard to meet ends meet. Jan […]
- Follow Indian Railway News on WordPress.com